Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long time, no post ;)


Well, when I said I wasn't sure how often I would post....I didn't realize it would take me 7 months!  Hahaha

Jeremy and I both Celebrated our 34th Birthdays!  We both had birthday parties with our friends and family!  Great Times!  There were lots of pictures taken at both parties.  Unfortunately, all the pics of my birthday were deleted off my camera????  Not sure when or how this happened.  I have a single picture of me posing with an empty shot glass wearing a sombrero just before I was about ready to go to bed on my actual B-day.  At least my mom took a few pics, but most were of the decorations :)

We went to Vegas for March Madness!  We met up with some great friends and had a blast! The highlight for me was riding the NY NY roller coaster! SCARY!  While in line, we were delayed 20 minutes due to high wind warnings...um that made us VERY nervous.  Wind can start up at anytime.  What if we are on the ride and the high winds start up again?  I thought Jeremy was going puke from nerves before we even got on the ride, but we both made it through! I screamed the entire ride. We also got to stay an extra night because of  a flight delay! Although we weren't on the strip, we enjoyed a night of just the two of us!

We have been watching a lot of TV/Reality TV the last few months.  Celebrity Apprentice, Jersey Shore, Survivor, Kardashians, Tosh.O, American Idol.  Not sure how we have time to do anything else...hahaha  I think the show that has had us on the edge of our seats the most is American Idol. That is, until our favorite (James Durbin) was voted off :(  Jeremy and I were actually voting.  Yes...we were voting many, many times for James.  I'm embarrassed to say, I think I topped out at 100 votes for one week!  We were so disappointed when he lost we were going to boycott the show for the rest of the season. Our boycott only lasted one night.  I sit here tonight watching the final two.  BUT we no longer vote.  We really don't care who wins anymore.  I think we are still a little bitter :)

It's hard to believe it is almost June!!!  June reminds me of the fact we have been officially trying to conceive a child for a year!  Although I must admit the first few months we didn't really know how much timing was involved :)  We have learned a lot this last year.  So far we have run into a few road blocks.  It has been very frustrating and disappointing. With each passing month - with no success - it seems to get harder and harder to stay positive.  We have distanced ourselves from our friends that have kids and any events that involve kids.  We are bitter and jealous of every friend and acquaintance that becomes pregnant. This month I think we are going to take a step back, be thankful for everything we have and focus on ourselves.  We have had amazing support from family and friends!  Thank You!

Well...I am signing off again.  Once again I am not sure when I will post again :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay - a new post!! :) Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete