Ok, so I am going to toot my own horn! I don't by any means consider myself a computer "geek" or "guru". I can usually navigate myself around most minor computer problems and programs, but I am not an expert...maybe a novice at best :). In college I took one IT class and one subject was HTML code. Well, my blog title did not look EXACTLY how I wanted it to look (and those who know me best know I am a perfectionist), so I played around trying to figure out how I could make the "Vlach est. 2010" lower in the space provided in order to read it (on/over our wedding picture). So I opted to try and figure out the HTML code option...and low and behold! I did it! Instead of being at the top of our wedding picture (which was hard to read) I was able to move it down to just above our heads on the wood beam! Yaaay! It took me about an hour & a half and some trial and error, but I DID IT! I guess one college course stuck with me...hahahaha
Below is the code I altered....
________________________________________________________________
<Group description="Blog Title" selector=".header h1">
<Variable name="header.font" description="Font" type="font"
default="normal normal 26px Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif" value="italic bold 29px 'Times New Roman', Times, FreeSerif, serif;"/>
<Variable name="header.text.color" description="Title Color" type="color" default="#3399bb" value="#ff9900"/>
_________________________________________________________________
.header-inner .Header .titlewrapper {padding: 132px $(header.padding).
_________________________________________________________________
Oh! I should also mention I was not/am not a grammar major or expert nor do I excel in this category, so please read for fun! I will also throw out the disclaimer I am not a good speller either, although there is spell check so I will try harder in this category!
No comments:
Post a Comment